Monday, November 23, 2009

for the heart

We all know them, songs that make you feel emotional. It can make you feel happy, sad, save or alone. The song just does something to your heart. These are some of the songs that make me get emotional:




Damien rice - 9 crimes


John mayer - Free Fallin'

Owl city - Fireflies
Laura Jansen - Single Girls U2 - With or without you



Offcorse there are many more songs that are beautiful, but to me this are the five songs that I love the most.
Damien rice is my favorite sad song. When I hear 9 crimes it makes me calm and it helps me release the pain. I have a good cry and I feel releaved, but it also can get you depressed.
Free Fallin' is a song that I listen when I'm on the beach or on vacation. The song has a relax factor and it also helps when you can't sleep.
Fireflies is a song that makes my day beautiful. When I'm on my bike and I listen this song on my iPod, I feel happy and think about all the beautiful things in life.

Laura Jansen is a Dutch girl, with a soft voice and lovely lyrics. The song single girls is as true as it can be. All of her songs are funny and based on things every girl deals with.
Last but not least, U2. When I saw them live, I just fell in love with the song with or without you. Bono's voice is so beautiful and you can really hear him singing from his feet up. It really gives me shivers in a good way.

xoxo
Liissa



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the song fireflies!
    Also like single girls. It's a simple song, but very honest.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete