Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bee-Gaga

At last... my favorite artist has a new video: Beyonce! I was waiting for that video for like 2 weeks and every day I checked youtube to see if it was on there. Now I've seen the video, I love Bee even more! She is so fierce in that video and she is never scared to try something diverend. Her new video just screams GIRLPOWER!


In the video you also see Lady gaga. I expected a crazy outfit and crazy moves, but she keeps it very clean in her tiny outfit. Don't get me wrong I adore Lady gaga, but sometimes she just go over the top with her outfits. like this one:

I mean, can she even see? Well, what ever I say about Lady gaga I have to admit she's got some balls. And everybody loves something differend then what they know. Lady gaga does bring something new to the table and I LOVE IT!

The thing that inspire me the most is when Beyonce does something it's hot, but when the Pussycat Dolls do it it's slutty. But Beyonce got way more style and class then the PCD's.

And in the end, nobody can do it like Beyonce or Lady Gaga.
see you next time,

xoxo Liissa

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen Lady GaGa on gossip girl already? It's really cool.

    haha, grappig om engels naar je te schrijven...:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete